This costume was a lot of fun! My hubs was “Captain Johnny BlackBeard” and I was his pirate misstress…uhhh wife 🙂 I themed these costumes around the activity I had planned for my niece and nephews for our family Halloween Party. I created a treasure map and different tasks, it was a lot of fun!
1. My husbands costume was NOT homemade, it is the Captain Jack Sparrow Costume, BUT it was free 99 because we borrowed it from the pops!
2. My blouse was from the DI
3. My pants are black jeggings from American Eagle
4. My boots are boots I already had lying around
5. The vest I borrowed from a friend
6. I am wearing the “Cher” wig with some added dreads and braids